Re: Two Flyers

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Two Flyers
Date: 2004-07-08 22:58:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Elein,

> The issues are:
> * the overlap of the elephant with both php and with pgsqlinc.

There's no way we can reasonably address this in the next 2 weeks.

> * decision of who exactly designates the "official" logo

Vote of this list, WWW and Core, I'd think.

Fortunately, we don't need an "official" logo, just an "official for OSCON
2004 logo".

BTW, does anyone know the history of how PHP came to use an elephant?

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions