SQLyog for PostgreSQL has been released

From: Karam Chand <karam_chand03(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Leo Leo <leoel(at)gmx(dot)at>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQLyog for PostgreSQL has been released
Date: 2004-06-30 12:50:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

As a MySQL and PostgreSQL developer, I had been using
SQLyog for long for my MySQL work. Now they have
released it for PostgreSQL also. Check their post at:

http://www.webyog.com/forums/index.php?s=3d509372b5d4a724c38ab8704da7a708&act=ST&f=2&t=472&st=0&#entry3219

Hope it helps to all the fellow PostgreSQL developers.

Regards,
Karam