mysql2postgres has no documentation?

From: Prabu Subroto <prabu_subroto(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Postgres General Milis <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: mysql2postgres has no documentation?
Date: 2004-06-30 12:41:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear my friends...

I am trying to nigrate my database from mysql to
postgres.

I have dump my databases qith mysqldump and put the
result in a file ( named basisdata ).

In order to make it be possible to be reloaded with
psql, I want to convert the file with
"mysql2pgsql.perl" tool.

But I don't know the syntax.

I tried this :
"
mysql2pgsql.perl basisdata
"

But lookslike it's wrong.

Anybody would be so nice to tell me which command I
should execute to convert the file into psql familiar
format?

Thank you very much in advance.