cygpopt-0.dll problem, ipc-daemon2

From: "Chuck Bernardes" <cbernardes(at)gvnw(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: cygpopt-0.dll problem, ipc-daemon2
Date: 2004-06-28 19:17:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I am running windows xp and went through the setup instructions according to
the instructions.

When I attempt to run the command:

ipc-daemon2

I get the following message:

"This application has failed to start because cygpopt-0.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem"

I downloaded the following file and extracted the contents:

cygipc-2.03-2.tar.bz2

I am a newbie to this so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Chuck