New News Entry

From: www(at)www(dot)postgresql(dot)com (World Wide Web Owner)
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New News Entry
Date: 2004-06-25 16:14:57
Lists: pgsql-www

A new entry has been added to the news database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?202

Submitted by: dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org
Headline: Volunteer psqlODBC Developer Required
Fancy a new challenge? <a href=\"http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc\">psqlODBC</a>, the PostgreSQL ODBC is looking for a new developer to take the project forwards. Click the header above for more details.

Story:

The <a href=\"http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc\">psqlODBC project</a> is currently in need of a new developer to lead the development of the driver. Unfortunately the previously developers now have other commitments, leaving the project with only one developer (me!) with little time for anything other than applying patches and producing release packages.

So, fancy a challenge? Know C and can learn ODBC? Pop along to the pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing list and introduce yourself, or if you prefer, drop me a private email.