Re: Traduc Party

From: Paul Thomas <paul(at)tmsl(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Laurent Martelli <laurent(at)aopsys(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Traduc Party
Date: 2004-06-23 23:07:32
Lists: pgsql-performance

On 23/06/2004 19:47 Laurent Martelli wrote:

> How in hell did could this mail be sent to pgsql-performance ??? I
> must have inadvertently hit a fatal and obscure keystroke in
> Emacs/Gnus.

That sort of implies that there are Emacs keystrokes which aren't obsure.
I've been using it dayly for 2 years now and have yet to discover any key
sequence which makes any sense. But then I don't do drugs so my perseption
is probably at odds with the origators of Emacs ;)

--
Paul Thomas
| Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for
Business |
| Computer Consultants |
http://www.thomas-micro-systems-ltd.co.uk |