PHP Installation

From: Rinku <rinku_pgsql(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP Installation
Date: 2004-06-19 09:44:31
Lists: pgsql-php

Dear All,

I have been trying to get these three (Win XP, PHP4 and Apache)working together. I've got as far as my localhost gets recognised,(welcome page) but my test.php instead of being interpreted it is listing the php code. So, I cannot test PHP pages. I guess I did something wrong during the installation. Also I cannot understand why all this mistery on the installation. If the wizard is not able to put the right files to the right folders and put the right directives to the right place in the .conf file what's the point to have it?
Sorry, I am very annoyed. My next step would be to use MySQL as well.
Please, feel free to ask questions before posting your final advice.

Regards,
Rinku