Re: PlPerlNG - first alpha code

From: david(at)fetter(dot)org (David Fetter)
To: Postgresql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PlPerlNG - first alpha code
Date: 2004-06-17 00:44:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

In article <40D06EA4(dot)3000100(at)dunslane(dot)net> you wrote:

> Fellow Perlers and other interested parties,
>
> This is an invitation to participate in the plperlNG project,

Right. I just patched the code so it can drop in to CVS HEAD. It's
at pgFoundry right now.

Also, I've already got at least one Perl group who wants me to give a
talk about this. PostgreSQL will get even more traction out of a
fully functional PL/Perl.

Big kudos to Andrew Dunstan, Josh Drake & team. :)

Cheers,
David Fetter david(at)fetter(dot)org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100 mobile: +1 415 235 3778

There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous
to conduct, or more uncertain in its success than to take the lead
in the introduction of a new order of things, because the innovator
has for enemies all those who have done well under the old
condition, and lukewarm defenders in those who may do well under
the new.
Niccolo Machiavelli (1513)