Re: OSCON, postgres live CD

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Scott Marlowe" <smarlowe(at)qwest(dot)net>
Cc: "Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OSCON, postgres live CD
Date: 2004-06-11 23:41:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Scott,

> That's only 35 cents each. The 100 packs of 5.25"s I buy are 20 cents
> each, so that's not too bad.

Um ... to be more clear: "Considerably more expensive to get professionally
printed." CD burning factories are set up for standard-sized CDs; anything
else is a lot more money. Unless you know a company that specializes in
them.

Also, the mini-cds don't work in a lot of DVD players and CD-burners. I think
they're cute, too, but not that practical.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions