Re: OSCON Organization Update

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OSCON Organization Update
Date: 2004-06-10 08:56:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

elein wrote:
> 2) Ammunition for PHB
> My company (Varlena, LLC) is willing to produce
> a generic handout to provide ammunition for people to
> to take back to PHBs. My cost will be that
> I will include my company logo and contact
> information discretely on this.
>
> Does anyone have
> a) problems with this?
> b) favorite executive summary points to
> contribute?
> c) Ready made content?

This is the flyer that has been touring Germany and neighboring regions
for the last year:

http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/marketing/pgflyer_v05.pdf

(This is not the really final version that we printed; I just stumbled
across this PDF.)

Just delete the first side in German (if you want :) ) and print it
one-sided.

> What else should I be thinking of that I have not mentioned here???

Don't forget to prepare a machine with something to demonstrate.