Crystal Reports maven wanted

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Crystal Reports maven wanted
Date: 2004-06-06 23:29:09
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

I'm negotiating on a potential new contract that will require me to have,
among other things, access to a Crystal Reports expert ... or at least
someone with a bit of experience.

If any of you are, or know, a freelance CR person, please drop me a line.
Feel free to forward; this offer expires June 12.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions