June Meeting Confirmed: This Wednesday

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: June Meeting Confirmed: This Wednesday
Date: 2004-06-06 19:05:51
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

So, June meeting confirmed. PLEASE RSVP immediately so that we can order
food! (especially if you have dietary restrictions)

Wednesday, June 9th, 6:30pm to 8:30pm
ShareChive Office (directions below)
Food generously provided by ShareChive
Topics:
Linux World Expo booth, OSCON, convention stuff
Preview of one of Josh's 2 talks (Joy of Index or
Database Dependance as a Design Strategy)
Report from Amsterdam, if Elein likes
Query troubleshooting: bring your Explain Analyzes!

Directions:
Our new address is 39 Stillman, between 2nd and 3rd streets. Stillman is a
small street which runs parallel to the bridge approach and Harrison. So,
its about a 10 or 15 minute walk south of Market.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions