Re: Win32, PITR, nested transactions, tablespaces

From: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Win32, PITR, nested transactions, tablespaces
Date: 2004-05-28 01:05:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Bruce,

Is that core's decision that:

o below all four major features will be incorporated into 7.5
o beta freeze will be June 1

In the upcoming big event "Linux World" (in Tokyo, from June 2 to 4) I
need to present about current status of PostgreSQL development. Even
if cores have not decided yet, kind of information "it's likely
happen..." would be very valuable for the audience. Suggestion?
--
Tatsuo Ishii