Re: FW: Majordomo results: subscribe pgsql-general

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Postgresql <postgresql(at)troygeek(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FW: Majordomo results: subscribe pgsql-general
Date: 2004-05-25 18:29:45
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 11:05:50AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl> writes:
> > (The problem was that the subscribe confirmation token never reached
> > them, which appears to be your problem.)
>
> I don't think so. The response says "Valid commands processed: 0"
> which suggests to me that majordomo didn't see anything for it to do.

Duh! Certainly. However I think I need the lobbying for my problem
anyway ;-)

(I'm beginning to be very much an in-duh-vidual lately ... I'll send my
case over to Dogbert)

Y dijo Dios: "Que sea Satanás, para que la gente no me culpe de todo a mí."
"Y que hayan abogados, para que la gente no culpe de todo a Satanás"