plz help me

From: irfan afzal <irfanmcs(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: plz help me
Date: 2004-05-23 19:25:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

hi

I have installed the cygwin and cyqIPC softwares. now
i want to Initialize the Database, but it becomes
fails, please help me, what should i do.
I have paste my command and its result:
please read it and tell me, what should i do.

$ initdb -D /usr/share/postgresql/data
The files belonging to this database system will be
owned by user "Administrator".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale
C.

creating directory /usr/share/postgresql/data... ok
creating directory /usr/share/postgresql/data/base...
ok
creating directory
/usr/share/postgresql/data/global... ok
creating directory
/usr/share/postgresql/data/pg_xlog... ok
creating directory
/usr/share/postgresql/data/pg_clog... ok
selecting default max_connections... 10
selecting default shared_buffers... 50
creating configuration files... ok
creating template1 database in
/usr/share/postgresql/data/base/1... FATAL: coul
$
DETAIL: Failed system call was shmget(key=1,
size=1081344, 03600).

initdb: failed
initdb: removing data directory
"/usr/share/postgresql/data"