Re: POSTGRESQL - BRAZIL

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Rodrigo Padula <rodrigopadula(at)sagraluzzatto(dot)com(dot)br>, GRUPO POSTGRESQL - ADVOCACY <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: POSTGRESQL - BRAZIL
Date: 2004-05-18 17:57:22
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Rodrigo,

Hey! Great to hear from you!

> He would like my data to be added in "Advocacy & Marketing Team"

Realistically, I won't be re-organizing this until we start preparations for
releasing the next version of PostgreSQL. So don't let me forget.

> If possible I also want to help in the development and maintenance of
> the site postgresql.org and advocacy.postgresql.org

You are very welcome to help. Subscribe to the PGSQL-WWW mailing list; this
is where all work on the web sites is done.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions