Are there any compatibility problem with using pg74jdbc3.jar with Postgres 7.3?

From: Clark Kent <cak0251(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Are there any compatibility problem with using pg74jdbc3.jar with Postgres 7.3?
Date: 2004-05-14 20:58:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

We are trying to using pg74jdbc3.jar with postgres 7.3. This is being done since the new driver has some needed features, and we don't want to change the database version. It seems to "mostly" work. (The driver seems to be throwing exception for every insert/update that is done, but the operation seems to be working correctly) Are there any compatibility problems that we should be worried about?