postgresql.org relay failing?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql.org relay failing?
Date: 2004-05-01 19:13:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Joshua Drake and Marc Fournier,

I sent this to you a week ago and I'm still having problems. Some
people just don't get the messages delivered; I just had a person who
couldn't subscribe to pgsql-es-ayuda because hosting.commandprompt.com
refuses to relay the confirmation message.

Please fix hosting.commandprompt.com or disable it, because some people
is losing mail from the lists. I continually receive bounces like the
one below. Note that this only happens with commandprompt.com; other
relayers work fine.

----- Forwarded message from Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl> -----