Re: New News Entry

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New News Entry
Date: 2004-04-27 20:24:16
Lists: pgsql-www

World Wide Web Owner wrote:
> Headline: plPHP RC1 is now available

I notice that the PHP license contains this:

3. The name "PHP" must not be used to endorse or promote products
derived from this software without prior written permission. For
written permission, please contact group(at)php(dot)net(dot)

4. Products derived from this software may not be called "PHP", nor
may "PHP" appear in their name, without prior written permission
from group(at)php(dot)net(dot) You may indicate that your software works in
conjunction with PHP by saying "Foo for PHP" instead of calling
it "PHP Foo" or "phpfoo"

Has such a permission been obtained?