New Event

From: www(at)www(dot)postgresql(dot)com (World Wide Web Owner)
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New Event
Date: 2004-04-27 21:25:14
Lists: pgsql-www

A new entry has been added to the events database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?200

Submitted by: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Event: PostgreSQL At OSCON 2004
PostgreSQL will have a very full track <a
href=\"http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/\">at O\'Reilly\'s OSCON in Portland,
OR.</a> This is likely to be our biggest convention presense in North America, don\'t miss it! <br>
(Click header for more details)

Details:

PostgreSQL will have a very full track <a
href=\"http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/\">atO\'Reilly\'s OSCON in Portland,
OR.</a> If you are in North America, you should not miss this convention --
many of the core members of the PostgreSQL community will be there.<p>
We will have tutorials and presentations by Bruce Momjian, Jan Wieck, Joe
Conway, Elein Mustain, Greg Mullaine, Vivek Khera, Robert Treat, George
Essig, Reece Hart, Robert Kaye, Paul Ramsey and Josh Berkus. There will also
be a presentation on Advanced SQL from Joe Celko.<p>
We will also have a BOF and possibly additional events in the evening and
after the convention for the PostgreSQL community.<p>
If you are a listed Major Contributor to PostgreSQL, there is a special
discount available to attend the convention. Please contact
josh--at--postgresql . org to claim this.<p>
A full track listing can be found on <a
href=\"http://www.varlena.com/varlena/GeneralBits/70.php\">Elein\'s General
Bits.</a>