Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting
Date: 2004-04-24 21:41:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 10:31:46PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl> writes:
> > In current (as of a couple hours ago) clean CVS tip sources, without any
> > of my local changes, I'm getting a postmaster segfault when trying to
> > connect to a non existant database.
>
> Hmm, works for me with this morning's sources. Bruce created a bug of
> that ilk a few days ago but fixed it shortly thereafter. Is it possible
> the anon-CVS server is out of date?

Did I already say that I use CVSup? It seems to be up to date with the
latest commits, so I don't think this is it.

I'm starting to think that this could be a problem with my glibc/kernel
combination ... This is linux-2.6.3-7mdk with glibc 2.3.3-10mdk.
Is anyone else using Mandrakelinux 10 official?

"Nadie esta tan esclavizado como el que se cree libre no siendolo" (Goethe)