Re: Basix for Data General / Basix for Sco Unix

From: jseymour(at)LinxNet(dot)com (Jim Seymour)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Kuywan(at)hotmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: Basix for Data General / Basix for Sco Unix
Date: 2004-04-21 02:31:06
Lists: pgsql-general

"Kuywan" <Kuywan(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:

> I have a Data General server with Basix Program and i would like change for
> the Sco Unix server. I would like use my Basix Program on Sco Unix, but i
> can't find the program for run Basix on Sco Unix (or Linux, or any Unix).
> Thank you for help!.

Setting aside for the moment the question of why in the Wide, Wide
World of Sports anybody'd *want* to run SCO, you have the wrong mailing
list, my friend. pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org is about the PostgreSQL
database.

Good luck.

--
Jim Seymour | Spammers sue anti-spammers:
jseymour(at)LinxNet(dot)com | http://www.LinxNet.com/misc/spam/slapp.php