Re: New driver snapshot - 07.03.0209

From: Chris Gamache <cgg007(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New driver snapshot - 07.03.0209
Date: 2004-04-14 15:05:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I gave the 7.3.2.9 driver a whirl. The first thing that I notice is that some
characters aren't displayed as they used to be... For instance testing yields

?esting? ... This is presumably due to the use of the unicode driver as the new
standard driver. That shouldn't be a problem. There's probably a setting that
I'm missing. I've tried using the set client_ecnoding='SQL_ASCII' in the
connection string without any effect.

CG