Compilation farm status

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Compilation farm status
Date: 2004-03-25 14:24:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear all,

Some news about pgAdmin RPM packages...

Thanks to Qemu (http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu), I am now able to run
virtual PCs installed with various GNU/Linux systems (starting with SuSE 8.2,
Mandrake 9.1 and RedHat 9.0).

Qemu is able to compile pgAdmin III in two hours. The first SuSE 8.2 packages
are being uploaded to pgAdmin web site. Other packages will follow.

If you are interested in Qemu, I published a gallery of images there:
http://www.morphix.org/modules/xoopsgallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album31&page=1

Also, I try to test and install various OSs, with a summary on this wiki:
http://am.xs4all.nl/phpwiki/index.php/Qemu

Cheers,
Jean-Michel