Re: libpgtcl.so?

From: Brett Schwarz <brett_schwarz(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpgtcl.so?
Date: 2004-03-19 03:07:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Is pgaccess not running for you? Have you tried the
newest snapshot?

You don't necessarily need libpgtcl right now, but if
you really want it, then you should be able to compile
it from the makefile supplied in the libpgtcl
directory. I would be surprised if RedHat didn't
already come with libpgtcl installed. Have you checked
(sorry, I don't use RedHat).

What other dependencies are you having problems with?

BTW, there is a dedicated pgaccess list, if you would
like to use that. Go to www.pgaccess.org

--brett

--- Vickriz Buenaventuura <vickr1z(at)operamail(dot)com>
wrote:
> good day too guru.
> pgaccess has lot of dependencies, actually nnot so
> much :)
> i already install tcl/tk in my system rh7.3 and the
> next step is the libpgtcl package [libpgtcl.so]
> which i found from postgresql installation source.
> my directory:

/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/postgresql-7.3.2/src/interfaces/libpgtcl