Re: Gborg CVS Commit Messages

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Gborg CVS Commit Messages
Date: 2004-03-18 02:43:30
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave,

I have added those changes so you start seeing commit information
being sent to that list now. Please let me know if you have any
problems using it.

I am using a program called activitymail that one of the users
pointed me to when I first started getting requests to do this. I have
found it to be a good tool. http://search.cpan.org/dist/activitymail/.

Here are the config options I am using and the files I have them
in.

commitinfo:
DEFAULT /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail -lg

loginfo:
DEFAULT /usr/local/cvsroot/bin/activitymail -cdagVf %{sVv} -o "-uw"
-t pgweb-commits(at)gborg(dot)postgresql(dot)org -r
pgweb-commits(at)gborg(dot)postgresql(dot)org -m "By $USER:"

Chris Ryan