Re: BUG #1096: pg_restore cannot restore large objects with

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Janko Richter <jankorichter(at)yahoo(dot)de>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Bugs List <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #1096: pg_restore cannot restore large objects with
Date: 2004-03-12 04:27:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs

7.4.X CVS has:

if (conn->sversion >= 70300)
query = "select proname, oid from pg_catalog.pg_proc "
"where proname in ("
"'lo_open', "
"'lo_close', "
"'lo_creat', "
"'lo_unlink', "
"'lo_lseek', "
"'lo_tell', "
"'loread', "
"'lowrite') "
"and pronamespace = (select oid from pg_catalog.pg_namespace
"
"where nspname = 'pg_catalog')";

so I think this fix is in 7.4.2. Please upgrade.

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us