Re: How many Libraries of Congress can PostgreSQL

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, Robby Russell <rrussell(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How many Libraries of Congress can PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-03-09 19:55:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Robert,

> I think we are waiting to here back from Josh/Project leaders.

Yes, we are. Thank you for waiting.

According to the project, they will "launch" in less than 3 weeks. At that
time, they will send me an announcement we can put in the News. Until then,
let's wait.

Robert Bernier, if you want to do a case study, they are very friendly toward
us.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions