Re: creating sequential timestamp

From: javier garcia - CEBAS <rn001(at)cebas(dot)csic(dot)es>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: creating sequential timestamp
Date: 2004-03-09 11:46:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all;

First of all, thanks to Joe Conway for this function;

I've loaded it in the server but when I try to use it exactly as in the
example Joe gives or in other way I obtain the answer:
murciadb=# SELECT ts FROM generate_ts('14/10/1999 01:02:45 UTC','26/12/2000
06:01:00 UTC','3 hours') AS t(ts);
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "alias" at character 22
CONTEXT:  invalid type name "v_start alias for $1"
compile of PL/pgSQL function "generate_ts" near line 2

Please, could some one tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thanks and best regards,

Javier