news / events RSS feeds

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: news / events RSS feeds
Date: 2004-03-09 05:39:54
Lists: pgsql-www

The code consists of three files... pg_news.rdf, pg_events.rdf, and
Serializer.php (note the big S) which all currently reside in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/. The Serializer.php file needs to be
placed in /usr/local/share/pear/XML/ for it to work, and we might need some
tweaking after that. If someone can move it over I'll take this back up, or
you can take it up from where I left off...

Robert Treat