Re: 7.4.2 branding

From: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.4.2 branding
Date: 2004-03-04 06:37:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thursday 04 March 2004 12:04 am, Tom Lane wrote:
> I thought we'd fixed that problem already though. Is there another?

Don't know if it's another, but the problem posted by Cott Lang on 1/17
( http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2004-01/msg00111.php )
has not been resolved. pg_autovacuum.c was last updated on 1/8.

In the referenced email, he included a fix that was working him, but in your
follow up email, you suggested that there were more changes required. I have
tried to follow your recommendations, but I'm not sure everything is done
right. I'm going to submit my patch to the patches list shortly.

Matthew