Large Object

From: Mimi Siu <bbnoopys(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Large Object
Date: 2004-03-03 14:14:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello:

I am storing wave file in my postgresql database table
as OID type. And I can use lo_export / lo_import to
insert / select the corresponding large object if I am
a superuser of the database.

Since my application will allow different users to
insert wave to the table through ODBC, how can the
non-superuser insert / select wave using the lo_import
/ lo_export functions?

Thanks a lot!
Helen