postgresql date time at Cygwin On Windows 2000

From: "LitelWang" <wlxyk(at)vip(dot)163(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-cygwin" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql date time at Cygwin On Windows 2000
Date: 2004-03-02 03:09:42
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

My windows 2000 server is with service pack 4 installed.
I run the following SQL:

select now()

from PGAdminIII query tool .
I got the wrong date time .It is different from the Cygwin
system date time .Cygwin system date time and Windows 2000
system date time are the same .What's the matter ? How
should I do so I can get the right date time ?
Great thanks .