pgaccess diagrams fails to add tables

From: todd runstein <todd_run(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgaccess diagrams fails to add tables
Date: 2004-02-27 20:06:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm using pgaccess version 0.99.0.20040219 with
postgresql 7.4.1. I'm especially interested in
playing with the Diagrams (this is a sticking point
for some of our developers who insist we can't migrate
away from M$ SQL).

The Visual Designer opens up when "New" is selected,
but using the "Add table" dropdown results in an
error. The first error is "ERROR: invalid name
syntax". Clicking OK brings up the second error:
"Table '"public"."mytable"' not found." This seems to
be the case on every table in every database.

Any help is appreciated!

=====
The only "dumb question" is the one you were too afraid to ask.