outputting commands to spool

From: joseph speigle <joe(dot)speigle(at)jklh(dot)us>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: outputting commands to spool
Date: 2004-02-20 01:17:24
Lists: pgsql-novice

hi,
How can I spool output comments? In oracle there is a command which allows "echo on" so that all output is tee'd to the window and spool, as well. I am wondering if I can produce beautiful spool files like that, with comments and the code before teh results, using psql and my xterm?

thanks!!!!
joe
--
speigle