Re: Edit Tables...

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: Denny Morais <denny(at)adr(dot)pt>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Edit Tables...
Date: 2004-02-19 17:23:47
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thursday 19 February 2004 15:50, Denny Morais wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a software that use a postgresql database. I am using SuSE 8.2 and
> would like to edit the program tables... Is there any software to do that?
>
> I have never used postgresql before, so I am sorry for the newbie question
> and thanks for help,

Well, the command-line interface is "psql", but if you want something more
like Access, take a look at http://www.pgadmin.org/

There's a web-based (php) admin tool at: http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/

There are loads of others, but I've used both of these at one time or another,
and quite like them.
--
Richard Huxton
Archonet Ltd