Re: PDF docs in CVS broken

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PDF docs in CVS broken
Date: 2004-02-19 13:21:25
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 15:06, Alexey Borzov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> PDF docs for versions 7.3 and 7.4 were added to CVS without -kb switch
> (binary) and thus are effectively broken. :[

Broken is a strong word, I'd just say misconfigured. Looked through my
command history on the 7.4 pdfs and noticed that the first one I uploaded I
did use -kb but when I decided to rename the file I forgot it on the second
pass (guess I should have gone to bed first...) Anywho, I *think* I have
things updated to have the -kb flag, can you confirm this on your end?

Robert Treat