Re: Ok, what am I doing wrong here?

From: Karl Denninger <karl(at)denninger(dot)net>
To: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ok, what am I doing wrong here?
Date: 2004-02-17 16:58:00
Lists: pgsql-sql

Thanks...

Karl Denninger (karl(at)denninger(dot)net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net Tired of spam at your company? LOOK HERE!
http://childrens-justice.org Working for family and children's rights
http://diversunion.org LOG IN AND GET YOUR TANK STICKERS TODAY!
http://scubaforum.org Come talk about DIVING!