PAD file

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PAD file
Date: 2004-02-10 15:00:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear all,

Just a reminder for pgAdmin III next release :

according to http://www.padspec.org/padfaq.php, the PAD file should be
included in the software zip file.

Also, I am currenty submitting pgAdmin PAD file to
http://www.asp-shareware.org/pad/addpad.asp

Currently, MSSQL Server returns an error code: one of the field is too long
and may be truncated. I have to check the lengh of each description. After
submission, the PAD will be updated automatically every two weeks or so.

Will drop an email when done.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel