Re: Strange Slow query

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: "veramente(at)libero(dot)it" <veramente(at)libero(dot)it>, "pgsql-general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Strange Slow query
Date: 2004-02-10 15:38:27
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tuesday 10 February 2004 13:30, veramente(at)libero(dot)it wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have the following query that has a problem i cannot resolve:

Can I suggest reposting on the performance list?
You'll want to supply EXPLAIN ANALYSE output for the right-join and inner-join
after making sure you've vacuum analysed the tables in question.
Oh - version of PG is always useful too.

When you run the EXPLAIN ANALYSE look carefully for areas where the estimate
of number of rows is wrong.
--
Richard Huxton
Archonet Ltd