Return Value of a Function

From: Terry Lee Tucker <terry(at)esc1(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Return Value of a Function
Date: 2004-02-02 14:36:00
Lists: pgsql-general

I need to return a row of data from a function. I've been looking the the HTML
docs and have found nothing of value. If I try to return a variable of type
RECORD, I get the following error:
NOTICE: plpgsql: ERROR during compile of last_log near line 0
ERROR: fmgr_info: function 0: cache lookup failed

I may have several other things wrong with this function, so my real question
is, "Can I return a value of type RECORD?"
--
Quote: 56
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who

--Patrick Henry

Work: 1-336-372-6812
Cell: 1-336-363-4719
email: terry(at)esc1(dot)com