7.3.4 freezing

From: MaRCeLO PeReiRA <gandalf_mp(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 7.3.4 freezing
Date: 2004-01-28 17:51:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

After PostgreSQL freeze some times, I am moving from
7.3.4 to 7.4.1, trying to solve this problem.

When the daemon get frozen, I can't even use psql to
browse a database (as if the database was down for
some reason, or the daemon is not running).

In these cases, a "pg_ctl -D /var/db stop" followed by
a "pg_ctl -D /var/db start" fix the problem.

I was not saving the logs in a file, so I can't show
you the messages. Now I am saving it.

Do you know some bug on this version (7.3.4)???

I will try 7.4.1 and seek for bugs!

Regards,

Marcelo

Yahoo! GeoCities: a maneira mais fácil de criar seu web site grátis!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/