Re: Logging all queries (almost there)

From: MaRCeLO PeReiRA <gandalf_mp(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: MaRCeLO PeReiRA <gandalf_mp(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>, Franco Bruno Borghesi <franco(at)akyasociados(dot)com(dot)ar>
Cc: pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Logging all queries (almost there)
Date: 2004-01-28 12:36:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

I have set [log_statement=true] in the postgresql.conf
file and now I have all the statements logged. But,
there is a problem:

Once I have more than one database, I had to know in
which database a statement was executed on.

The log file is full of: "select * from stuff", but as
I have more than one database, how can I know where
the [stuff] table is??????

Regards,

Marcelo

--- MaRCeLO PeReiRA <gandalf_mp(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
escreveu: > Hi Franco,