Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL installation CD based on

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga(at)snaga(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL installation CD based on
Date: 2004-01-23 17:38:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-advocacy pgsql-hackers

Josh Berkus wrote:
> I really, really, really want this CD for OSCON and LinuxWorld this
> summer. Can we put an ISO up somewhere? Please? Please?

Looking at the screenshots, it might be a bit too Japanese for the
average guy's taste. ;-)

If we want to have a PostgreSQL promotion CD by the summer, we still
have some time to work on it. Especially, we might want to have some
updated software on it. It looks like we're going to LinuxTag as well
this year (June), and I'm pulling some strings to get a CD done for
that, so maybe we could coordinate that with the events in North
America.