Re: Status: Organizing the OSCON presence (resend w/subject)

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Status: Organizing the OSCON presence (resend w/subject)
Date: 2004-01-23 11:27:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 01:29:25PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:

> I see why everyone wantsto do a tutorial then. Sounds like you get paid
> about $600 for a tutorial, which certainly makes attending the conference a
> lot cheaper.

I can't speak for others, but the only reason I want to do the
tutorial on living with the replication stuff is that there is easily
enough material to cover. I could certainly cover less and do it
that way; do people prefer that?

My friend, you can put wheels on your mama but that doesn't make her a bus.
--Joel Spolsky