Installation Problem on windows.

From: nilesh Ghone <nileshghone(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation Problem on windows.
Date: 2004-01-20 05:34:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to install PostgreSQL on my PC, (Operating System - Windows 2000 professional). I am following FAQ_mswin provieded by PostgreSQL documentation.I have installed cygwin. While installation error message occours - "cygcrypt-0.dll not found in the path."
Pls. send me solutions.

Thanking you.
Your's faithfully,
Nilesh.

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.