Re: Organizing the OSCON presence

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, Postgresql Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Organizing the OSCON presence
Date: 2004-01-19 23:37:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

If they have access to the list, list is true.
For "outside" people, the speakers(at)postgresql(dot)org
is good, too. They are not mutually exclusive.
I can coordinate to the extent necessary and not
interfere when it is not necessary.

It is also nice to have one person keeping an
eye on responses so that requests get answered
one way or the other.

--elein