Re: error on build from source

From: kdyke(at)keycomputerconsultants(dot)com
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: error on build from source
Date: 2004-01-18 10:44:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 11:10:58AM +0100, Peter Eisentraut (peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net) wrote:
> kdyke(at)keycomputerconsultants(dot)com wrote:
> > Internal error: Killed (program cc1)
> > Please submit a full bug report.
> > See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
>
> There you go.

Postgres killed it. I'm in the final stages of building a new server. I
have built a new kernel, postfix, and numerous system utilities with this
same gcc. Make check and testing all came out OK.

My initial post was in hopes that others had seen this and had a workaround
for this issue.

I am running further tests including building an upgraded gcc.
--
Ken Dyke,
406.581.0495