Re: ODBC driver on Windows XP Pro

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: Didier Quintard <didier(dot)quintard(at)dijon-cereales(dot)fr>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC driver on Windows XP Pro
Date: 2004-01-14 15:10:08
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 12:42, Didier Quintard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm actively looking for the ODBC driver to question a PostgreSQL base
> via Access 2000 on Windows XP Pro.
>
> Please, could you indicate me the process and the links for downloading.

Go to http://www.postgresql.org/ and at the bottom-left you will see a link
for psqlodbc. Then click "Downloads" and choose Full or MSI. Run the download
to install.

The psqlodbc page also has a FAQ and HOWTO - useful if you haven't set up an
odbc connection before. Might be worth looking on
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/ and seeing if there is anything useful there
too.

--
Richard Huxton