Re: A briefing is needed...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A briefing is needed...
Date: 2004-01-14 18:14:17
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Alexey Borzov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>
> >>1) Is anyone actively working on website right now? I mean not "is a
> >>member of website team", but actively working?
> >

> >>From my understanding, any work on the web site is on hold until
> > Adrian(sp?) finishes the work he's doing on internationalization ...
>
> From my understanding, his work is in the portal directory of pgweb,
> and the last commit there was 2 months ago...

that doesn't mean anything if he is working on his home computer, but, I
think that Adrian just pop'd up recently wondering what was outstanding,
so I think he's looking for feedback on what he's done ...

right now, I think Adrian might be on Chapter 2, while the rest of us
still think we're on Chapter 1 ... the fun part of collaborative work,
making sure everyone knows where everyone else is sitting :)

----